Fancy something ............ Hotta or modern high end

steviebexplosif

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Small hotta............ Lotus, corima fox,metron, Gotta be something out there for my daughter to tt. Or something high end modern for me to do a mammoth charity ride!!!!!

Re: Fancy something ............ Hotta

Got a Sirius Micro TT bike made with Reynolds 853 decked out with Campag. It's a 700c rear / 650c front. It's small and meant for TT'ing :) Very low mileage; can do frame / fork only if required.

Re: tt bike

Got a small bob Jackson tt frame and fork 650c front and 700c rear used to be girlfriends
And maybe for sale a small bp stealth carbon frame and forks 700c front and rear

What size are you looking for for yourself? Got a nice Opera (Pinarello) carbon frameset that I was vaguely considering selling.

There is a Corima Fox for sale on Ebay - a very rare beast indeed!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corima-Fox-65 ... Ciid%253A1

I raced on one from 1999 up to last year, although mine was even rarer as it had standard sized wheels. It is a truly awesome frame. How tall is your daughter? My girlfriend is 5ft 4in and has a Cervelo P3 with 26" wheels and finds the wheel size perfect.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back