Eddy Merckx Podio Shoes and Pedals

CostinDraghici

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi,

As the subject says, I'm looking for a pair of Eddy Merckx Podio Shoes in size 43-44? and the matching pair of Pedals.
Has anyone got something?

Cheers,
Costin

WimVDD":sotc5p34 said:
I don't have any but here in Belgium I think there's still plenty of them. Contact me if you want me to help you buy a set.

Wim

https://www.2dehands.be/fietsen/2/podio/?locale=all

Hi Wim,

Thanks a lot for the tip, really useful. I have a good friend living in Brussels, maybe he can bring it to me when he comes home and I cut off from the shipping costs.
If I don't manage this way I will contact you.

Keep in touch!

Cheers,
Costin

I have some NOS Podio shoes in 45 , they run VERY small , smaller than SIDIs even , i use 45 in lots of brands but I could only just fit 45 Podios onto my feet

latman":3cvkl00k said:
I have some NOS Podio shoes in 45 , they run VERY small , smaller than SIDIs even , i use 45 in lots of brands but I could only just fit 45 Podios onto my feet

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but I think 45 are too big for me, as I usually wear 42 - 27cm and I can go up to 27.5cm in length so maybe a 43 for this shoes could be a good fit.
If it's not a big hassle for you please measure the insole of the shoe so I can make an opinion about their fit.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Costin

Back