Campy tubular Seoul 88

kansukee

Retro Newbie
I am looking for two rims, prefer NOS but if you have some new looking used I will take them. I prefer 32h for the back and 28h for the front, or a pair of 32s. Only tubulars please. Thanks! BTW I leave in the US.

Re:

Have you tried on eBay.it? I have NOS campagnolo lambda V profile 28h rims set but clincher. Still wraped in factory foil.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Campy tubular Omega V or Seoul 88

I have 1 rim, 32 hole omega v for tub. A few storage marks but unused with no brake wear on rim. PM your e-mail and can send some photos.

Re: Campy tubular Omega V or Seoul 88

Pair 36H Sprints, NOS wrapped...? £79 plus post

Attachments

• Rims - 6.jpg
    Rims - 6.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 790
Re:

Still looking for a pair of Seoul 88s, 32/28h...found a pair of 28h on the bay but someone got them when I looked at the ad :evil:

Re:

I have one x 32h Omega v wheel (rim only, I will keep the hub). Is this what you are looking for?
£40 + postage to USA (If interested I can find the cost for postage). A Couple of storage marks but no brake wear.

Re:

Hi Rob, that looks perfect but I’m looking for the Seouls since those are silver. Thanks!

(I just realized that when I posted this originally I had enquired about the Omegas as well. I apologize for the confusion).

Back