Mavic 501 hub & Mach 2 CD 2 rim

crankman

Dirt Disciple
I bought a lovely Mach 2 CD front wheel from @westyboy but sadly he didnt have a matching rear set-up

So I'm trying to find a Mavic 501 hub and Mach 2 CD 2 rim.

Ideally both in good condition and if I had a last wish they would both be either be 28H or 32H.

Dont mind if you have a hub or a rim - just give me a shout

Cheers, James

I think I have a pair of those rims at home, I will check this evening. From memory one is better than the other. Where are you located?

Hi - thanks for replying
Home is North London N10 & work is Southwark SE1
Where are you?
Thanks James

I am near Hinckley in Leicestershire. I am sure we can work something out assuming the rims are the right ones. I will let you know this evening :)

Re:

They are Mach2CD2 rims, and both are nice and straight and the eyelets are in good condition. There is a some brake rub on both rims, and I have taken a couple of pics. They are 32 hole rims.

If you are interested just make me an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 1,103
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,102
I have one of the last type 501 hubs, for free wheels, the one with the rubber seal in the non DS hub flange.

28 hole and buildable to 127mm or 130mm OLN. It has been built up with a cross pattern of sorts, no rust and includes the quick release.

Threaded 1.37x24.

Condition is a bit above good but I wouldn't call it VGC, seems the peep beforre me was a bit keen and turned the surface a little dull...haven't tried polishing it myself but will try.

£40 posted.

What about some stunning Mavic Open 4 CD/Mavic 500 wheelset built a couple of years ago, been used for less than 50 miles.

P1010409.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

P1050524.jpg

P1050523.jpg

P1050522.jpg

Re:

Beautiful wheels but i'm really after a match for the Mach 2 i already have.

By any chance do you have a spare mavic rear hub?

Thanks, James

Just make sure if you deal with this guy you either get paid first or meet in person. I'm waiting for my wheels to be returned and the postage cost, they were as described.
I will update when I get them back..

Back