Bike for 6'10 rider!! 64cm frame plus

FDGorilla

Retro Newbie
Hi

I'm looking for a classic roadie because in my mind I'm still 18! Late 70's / early7 80's ideal BUT, as per the title, I'm a little limited on choice due to my height. :?

If it's remotely relevant, I'm 108kg and 38" inside leg (lovely mixing up of units...)

Top tube on my modern bike is 605cm (33.8") and that's about the minimum I can go - with a lengthened stem it's ok.

Thanks

Re:

I still have in the to do pile, a 28" (thats 71cm) Roy Thame tourer in 531 ST. I can get work underway pretty quickly to turn it into a full bike or sell as a F&F. its this one but its in primer at the moment.
Drop me a pm if interested

Cheers

Thanks Spitball. Not sure how I hadn't spotted that! Unfortunately the 25" frame is effectively the same size as my CX so needs an 8" seat post and 5" stem ruining the 'classic' look.

But suddenly a 28" frame looms into view.... That is what you'd commonly refer to as a monster! PM winging through the ether.

i'd sell my 63cm caad5 frameset including a unique spacer (cnc-made and anodized), but i guess it might be to modern.

Attachments

• rahmengewicht_caad5.jpg
    rahmengewicht_caad5.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 476
  • dhuennstaudamm2.jpg
    dhuennstaudamm2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 476
  • erste_tour.jpg
    erste_tour.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 476
Back