Wanted red 700c wheels 8 speed plus

hurin76

Retrobike Rider
Wanted red 700c wheels 8 speed plus

To give you an idea, very annoyingly missed out on a pair of mavic cxp 33 8 speed wheels in red local pick up for £42 because of my stupid eBay app alarm or lack of! So now I am on the lookout.. what do you have?

How much? I gotta keep the budget sensible on this, the bike is being built for someone else and budget is a concern..

Okay, probably too much then as I'm after £180 posted, they are in amazing condition though, rear is as not far shy off new, no marks at all on the freehub and the braking surface is unworn with just a few marks to hint of some use if you look really closely. Front has more wear but braking surface still flat. Both hubs butter smooth and rims run straight and perfectly true.
Re the ebay app, you have to uninstall it and re-install, missed out on various of late due to their app just stopping sending notifications..grrrr
Here's the wheels (both skewers are included) I can include the Michelin Bi-synergie tyres though they're pretty narrow
8881703143_0a8b1c6736_h.jpg

tonyf39":2fcxtkij said:
Okay, probably too much then as I'm after £180 posted, they are in amazing condition though, rear is as not far shy off new, no marks at all on the freehub and the braking surface is unworn with just a few marks to hint of some use if you look really closely. Front has more wear but braking surface still flat. Both hubs butter smooth and rims run straight and perfectly true.
Re the ebay app, you have to uninstall it and re-install, missed out on various of late due to their app just stopping sending notifications..grrrr
Here's the wheels (both skewers are included) I can include the Michelin Bi-synergie tyres though they're pretty narrow
8881703143_0a8b1c6736_h.jpg

yes nice wheels, but too much for me and the customer, looking to spend 60-70 pounds max posted.

Re:

The Cycle Centre in Penzance had a pair of 32 hole Halo rims I ordered them in when I worked there and didn't build them up.Ring Ian on 01736351671 he wil know if they're about still.

DrJo":3bgpmf0b said:
I've got a fet of mavic red cxp 22's with ritchey zero hubs £80 posted

Have emailed requesting pics/details of the wheels. Can you let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Back