LoPro Wheelset

designjacob

Dirt Disciple
Currently seeing what people may have available for a lo pro build i am getting ideas for as i bought a frame of ebay after a few beers :facepalm: rear dropout spacing on frame is 130.

Also on the lookout for itm dual tt bars in silver and modolo professional brake calipers in silver.

Cheers,
J

Re:

Drink driving is a nono nowadays yet we still manage to cause mahem when we get on ebay after drinking.

Re: lo pro wheels

Are you still after lo pro wheels, and do you have picture of itm bars your after may have everything your after

Re: lo pro wheels

Fastbiker":3iuox0w0 said:
Are you still after lo pro wheels, and do you have picture of itm bars your after may have everything your after

Hey i just got a pair of ITM bars of a club member.

Still after a wheelset somthing that would idealy take a 9 speed cassette as i have some dura ace 7700 parts lying about.

Cheers,
J

Re:

The lo pro era stuff I have are freewheel hubs, I will double check as I may have a set of cassette wheels, are they 650c front?

Re: Re:

Fastbiker":1h5fc7g9 said:
The lo pro era stuff I have are freewheel hubs, I will double check as I may have a set of cassette wheels, are they 650c front?

Yer 650c front and 700c back i could possibly go with a 700c disc rear and then have a 650c front if i cant find a matching set.

Back