Cross / Touring frame/bike for 35mm tyres

sb88

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

After a cyclocross / touring frame or bike with canti lugs, that takes 35mm tyres

I'm 5ft 8 w/short arms - can cope with up to a 54cm seat tube and 54.5cm top tube...

Any era, any condition!

Cheers,

Sam

Hi Sam,

I have a Raleigh Royal in a 54. It's currently built with a 3x9 spd campag groupset and Pro lite wheels.
I built it for my father but it's done less than 5 miles and now he no longer needs it. All components are new.

It has 35s on it currently and room for much bigger tyres with mudguard clearance. All the expected braze ons and canti/V brake bosses you'd expect for a tourer.

I can swap the fork for a carbon one for a small extra cost

Here's a link to a new one http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/rale ... prod146275

Mine is in Dark metallic green, it has one small paint chip on the seat tube otherwise as new. I can get some pics if you're interested.

New price with far inferior components is around 5-600 as seen in the above CRC advert.

I'd like around 100 for the frame or 350 for the complete build. I'm based in North London but can probably arrange postage

Re:

Have a Dawes Galaxy 531 st frame,seat tube ctc 52 top tube ctc56.Has some Shimano cantis with it.
Mike.

Re: Frame

Got a Spesh Tricross comp in a 54 (53TT) aly frame and carbon forks.
let me know if you want pics.
Cheers

Back