wanted American steel race frame

hurin76

Retrobike Rider
wanted American steel race frame old geometry 80's - 90's breezer venturi, ritchey or something else - i take 56cm frame in old sizing or 54 cm in modern frames - let me know what you have

I have a mid nineties Breezer Venturi frameset (toptube 57 cm CC; seattube 54 cm CT).

If interested, send me your e-mailadress in a PM and I will send some photos.

Wim

Re:

Did you get a frame ? there's a 56cm Holland on Lfgss site it was on ebay but can't find anymore, tempted myself but bit small, lovely San Diego builder

Re: Re:

stefthehat":8d2jt1ev said:
Did you get a frame ? there's a 56cm Holland on Lfgss site it was on ebay but can't find anymore, tempted myself but bit small, lovely San Diego builder

I have the Breezer on the way, can't seem to get on the lfgss site ever since they changed the login system. Tried contacting the admin but never got back to me.

Re:

That Breezer will be great hope it has that almost vintage car pinstriping ,nobody on Lfgss knows what the Holland is and are being bit daft about it,try reregistering onto Lfgss maybe

Re: Re:

stefthehat":24a4zr1t said:
That Breezer will be great hope it has that almost vintage car pinstriping ,nobody on Lfgss knows what the Holland is and are being bit daft about it,try reregistering onto Lfgss maybe

Just had a look at it and it's pretty nice, alas I have a Ritchey double chainset and seatpost so was looking to build a bike off the basis of that, so would feel like it was a bit sacrilegious of me to buy the Holland and then break it down. The Breezer that's coming is a 1998 model so is a little modern for my Ritchey components or the 6 speed dura ace group I have so will have to find an ultegra/dura ace group from that time..or maybe go totally modern on it.

Re:

I loved my original Ritchey compact chainset,i've built up a lovly steel Serotta as a retro-modern build with new 10spd Campag, maybe go that route,new groupset and Ritchey finishing kit{and chainset}

Back