campagnolo veloce 10 speed flat bar shifters

beenbrun

Dirt Disciple
Does anyone have a pair of these campagnolo flat bar shifters? Why do they produce them and then they run out? It's strange. Much appreciated if anyone can help out. It's for a flat bar conversion of a beautiful bike I found for my girlfriend

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 12.38.19.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 12.38.19.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,955
They only appealed to gym rats who wanted 'fitness bikes' with flat bars not drops...a bit of a small market I guess.

I only want them because of compatibility issues, I have them on another bike and they aren't really better than shimano flat bar shifters, they don't flip / click quite as well. Would make my life a lot easier though if someone had a pair please

Re:

Hiya, I'm after a pair too but they're like rocking horse sh1t...it's sacrilege I know but have you considered Shimano flat bar shifters and use a Jtek Shiftmate so you can keep the Campagnolo RD and cassette?

I think that's what I'll end up doing.

Martin

Sorry, ignore me. Thought I had a shiftmate for you but realised it's to go the other way - from campag shifters to Shimano rd.

Will double check the model when I'm home tonight, but I'm fairly it's for going in the other direction.

Mine is the model 2, so you could use it to run 10 speed shimano road shifters with 10 speed campagnolo or 9 speed shimano mtb shifters with 10 speed campagnolo.

wynne":1nkknnh7 said:
Mine is the model 2, so you could use it to run 10 speed shimano road shifters with 10 speed campagnolo or 9 speed shimano mtb shifters with 10 speed campagnolo.

Thanks, but the one we need to get Shimano 10 speed shifters to work with Campagnolo RD and 10 speed cassette is a Shiftmate 3.

Cheers, M

Back