105 Pedals for Toeclips

cmjc

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I'm tired of buying Wellgo cage pedals, and having to replace them every two years, so if you have any newish, or NOS, 105 pedals that will take toe-clips, I'm interested.

I actually need two pairs.

Head for t'shed an'tek y'camera.

PS. I worked in Ashford many years ago, got mi'wings at Headcorn :)

Re:

I also have a pair of 600 pedals in very good condition

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 564
I've not heard from our "Tel" yet, but those 600s look interesting Cipolini. The "Time" pedals above them appear to have a smaller thread on the spindles? But if it's an optical illusion, I could take the lot if the price is favourable.

I'm a self-financed missionary pedalling up and down the bumps of SE Asia.

PS. I also studied at Bangor UCNW in the 1970s!

Feel free to PM me, or discuss here :)

Colin

Re:

So sorry. After popping down to the shed I discovered that the pedals I have are not in all that great a condition. One pair has 105 clips on and a cap missing, the other pair are slightly odd.

Probably make one good pair out of the four. I'll sell them all for £16 posted....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    963.8 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    761.7 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    828.3 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    895.7 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    854.5 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    802.6 KB · Views: 483
No need to apologise "Tel", we know the lure of t'shed, with its musty aroma of creosote, plywood, tom-cats, and asphalt. If fragrance manufacturers could bottle it, old-maids past their flower, would be snapped up.

105 pedals:
Thank you for taking the trouble to post photos, but they've not loaded for me, on this rat-chewed jungle connection.

They don't sound as if they'd last long grinding up local karst, and so I'll leave them for a UK bod to snap up.

Somebody out there will have some for me... :)

cmjc":1n18iuzw said:
No need to apologise "Tel", we know the lure of t'shed, with its musty aroma of creosote, plywood, tom-cats, and asphalt. If fragrance manufacturers could bottle it, old-maids past their flower, would be snapped up.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back