Spinergy spokes

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
ages ago I bought a set of wheels, might be about to use them. I did contact spinergy directly about replacements back then and didn't get very far. Anyone know where I can get a few spares in yellow? I've had ebay search for some time and nothing seems to pop up, tried general online searches as well. Seems odd that such expensive wheels are hard to find replacements for.

Thanks

I did contact Spinergy about 5 years ago regarding replacement spokes for some knackered SPOX wheels and they did get me a couple of them in the right length (but I wanted black ones). That was no problem... now Yellow... that could be a problem (you could get black ones and paint them yellow I guess... or yellow shrink tubing over the black?)

Re:

Ive got a full set of black spokes which are new for another set of wheels but hoping to find a few yellow ones as they match my build and won't require a full wheel rebuild. I have a couple of spokes that have suffered a few chsin strikes and have nicks in them so hoping to be able to replace them rather than rebuild around new and not yellow spokes if I can.

Re:

Hunt around for a cracked wheelset. The rear rims had a tendency to crack at the eyelets. Dismantle and sell the extras. Had to either part one out or sell the bits. The bits sold well between 6-12/spoke

Re:

Hunt around for a cracked wheelset. The rear rims had a tendency to crack at the eyelets. Dismantle and sell the extras. Had to part one out anf sell the bits. The bits sold well between 6-12/spoke

Latest posts

Back