Feeling the Endorphins flowing this weekend.....

Gerard

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Friday got home from work and made myself do a 5 mile ride. It is one I do frequently. Thought I'd take it easy and took the Endorphin out.

There is one particular drag on a gravel/grass track which has a Strava segment. My BP is 1.58 in 2017 (just after Mayhem) on a titanium Raleigh JT. I got close a few weeks ago on my AMP B3, pushing hard (I felt it) just 0.2 seconds off.
Friday, deciding to not push it as I was knackered and really wanted to be at home with a cider or the likes, I rode. Few people on the drag with bikes which meant I had to switch about as they were ambling along on their way to the pub. Got home....PB!!! 1.38. I couldn't believe it. I felt I was slow going up that drag, well not as fast as I had been on the B3. Record stands at 1.07 :shock: , so some work to do yet. I'm third... :D !

So today decided to take the Endorphin out again on a long ride (for me) 18.7 miles (only 607 ft...welcome to Suffolk!). Mix of off road and on road and the lovely "Dam Lane". So easy. These bike really are something. I built the bike up over the winter/spring and have never really used in it anger until this weekend. Wish I had done a lap at Mayhem on it.
Anyway to say my Endorphins are flowing and I am enamored is an understatement. :D

48402364701_0cce7a48e0_b.jpg

Re:

Some days are like that, you surprise yourself with how quickly you were actually going!
The Endorphin looks great, a real race machine, I'm not surprised you're going fast on it.

Re:

They're great bikes Gerard. Pleased I wasn't a bad influence ;)

Re:

Mike

I thought about it but was sure you worked Saturday mornings.
It was good ride, but wet!

Re: Re:

Gerard":2rg5msnj said:
Mike

I thought about it but was sure you worked Saturday mornings.
It was good ride, but wet!

I was, until about 10am. But never know until the day what time I'm working to

I can’t see your pics

And since it’s an Endorphin & you take some of the best / Sharpest pics it’s :( + :cry:

Re:

Sorry Nick. Odd I can see them. I think it must be because the are linked to Google images. I will change that.

Photos sorted...sorry I hadn't realised they weren't visible as they showed for me on my phone...stupid google photos!

Back