Marzocchi Jr T

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Does anyone know how much oil I'll need to service a set of '99 Marz Junior T forks?
I've found the oil level needed, just wondered how much actual quantity I'll need to buy. I'll probably pick up some 7.5wt fork oil, just don't want to go buying 1l if I only need 200ml etc...

Also, where can I get some fork bumpers/frame protectors for the 30mm stanchions?

Re:

At the risk of hijacking this thread, a friend of mine has some junior T forks he's thinking of selling. Anyone have a rough value for them? Are they retro-desirable or not so much?

Re: Re:

Madmax1993":gd1sq10r said:
At the risk of hijacking this thread, a friend of mine has some junior T forks he's thinking of selling. Anyone have a rough value for them? Are they retro-desirable or not so much?

£50-100 at a guess.
Lower end of that if they need service/seals.
Top end if they're in vgc.

If they're the earlier versions with the flat top crown then i might be interested in them.

Timoth27":im0zav6t said:
Ooh I’d be interested in this info as well.

Yeah, I could just buy 1 litre of fork oil, but I think I'd probably still not have used it all 10years later! :LOL:

500ml should be plenty I think?

Might have to DIY some fork bumpers on the meantime....

jimo746":25urzc9e said:
If they're the earlier versions with the flat top crown then i might be interested in them.

I've just asked him and he reckons they're not the early flat crown owns, and that they're probably at the £50 end of the scale condition-wise.
Thanks for the ballpark figure though, I might post a listing with pictures for him in the next few days.

Back