Assistance with purchasing bike from Cambridge, UK

Ehs3a1

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

I've found my dream retro bike (00s Kona hardtail) but I am located in Australia and the seller is not responding to me.

The bike is advertised on the preloved.co.uk website and seller is located in Cambridge, Cambs

It is a complete bike (looks to be stock parts) for sale but I am predominantly interested in just the frame and fork. If someone is willing to help purchase it and strip it down to pack and send to Australia I would donate the rest of the parts to that person as well as some monetary reward

Cheers
Peter

Re:

I have shipped a frame to Australia about a year ago. It is expensive, the recipient was lucky as he wanted a Marin FRS. By removing the swing arm and folding it over the frame and some modifying of the box I got it to an acceptable fee.

I would happily help you but a full frame will cost in the region of £120 to ship based on a box 103cmx56cmx21cm & 6kg(dimensions I needed last week to post a size large frame).

Plus I am a long way from Cambridge!

Re:

If you can get the length under 100cm postage is cheaper in UK/ Europe so maybe to Australia also.

Re: Re:

CTK":1cf1hnfa said:
If you can get the length under 100cm postage is cheaper in UK/ Europe so maybe to Australia also.

It seems to be a total figure, I shipped the above dimensions in UK for £8.82 with parcel force.

Back