Marzocchi forks ID

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Hi guys.

This is completely outside my comfort zone, and I know nothing of this era of fork!

Trying to identify which forks these are...

Can those more knowledgeable [that'll be most people!] help me out please?

I'm relatively sure they're 2006 Dirt Jumper 1, but I might be completely wrong!

32mm alloy stanchions, alloy steerer, IS mounts for discs if that helps any - oh, and they have red knobs on top!

Cheers, and any help muchly appreciated. :)

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 524
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 524
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 524
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 524
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 524
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 524
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 524
Re:

Great thank you. :)

I had a good look around the Marzocchi website, going through the forks for each year, but without having a clue what the various forms of riding are classed as today, plus the fact that after a while they all look generally the same, I was getting a bit reluctant to keep searching when a simple question could be asked here.

Fairly certain this is actually the first time I've ever ventured into this section of the forum in about 13 years...!

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":2hlgrisr said:
Fairly certain this is actually the first time I've ever ventured into this section of the forum in about 13 years...!

Well you missed a bit, let me help you catch up - EVERYTHING GOT BETTER.

I noticed your chat back in 2015 I think it was you that helped your friend out with a 1997 gt lts1 shock. I have the same frame and I also need the identical shock, do you know where I can find one of these.

Thank you
Dan

Back