Tyre Levers

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Any body recommend a good set? As all mine are made of liquorice. Thank heavens for table spoons for the moment.

Re:

TBH I bought the licorice ones but found I could remove the tires & snap em back over by hand, if you're struggling tho there's a multitude of various types on Amazon & cheap as chips.. :eek:

Re:

I've always got on well with Tacx ones, I've got some bontrager as well that are pretty good. Both have been well tested on the cargo bikes at work.

Not sure how well they would work with tubeless though, if that's your bag...

Bought some x tools or something like that, unbreakable levers to help fit tubeless DH tyres. Bloody hurt when they do snap :shock: :LOL:

I learnt the technique to putting them on and taking them off by hand, so easy, so much quicker :cool:

mark

metal with plastic coating looks best as these rims/tires are a right double act to fit/remove.
Ta every body

Or gather the tyre deep into the well of the rim, pull all the slack to one size, and pull the tyre off with no levers?
Super-thick rim tape can put pays to this plan though....

Re:

Park tools TL4.2c are pretty good, as are Birzman tyre levers. The Birzman ones have a really good hook, whilst being pretty flat, and wide, which makes them strong.

Latest posts

Back