Todays insults

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
A cycling person saw my Trimble and said is that made by the gps company? :evil: then to top that he asked if it was a electric bike :shock: :twisted: :twisted: to which i couldn't hold back and let my feels out on such rubbish idea as electric mtbs. People :roll:

Re:

Not quite as bad an insult as yours but when I have built my Univega with DX/LX/STX/Mavic goodies a neighbour thought it was a Universal Catalogue bike :)

I can’t believe you’re upset. Just shows how ahead of its time the Trimble is. Especially in the ugly department.

Re: Re:

widowmaker":36rza1pd said:
Not quite as bad an insult as yours but when I have built my Univega with DX/LX/STX/Mavic goodies a neighbour thought it was a Universal Catalogue bike :)

Now that is bad. Not a good neighbour.

''I can’t believe you’re upset. Just shows how ahead of its time the Trimble is. Especially in the ugly department.''THM

:LOL:

Even in the bike design dept. Had it called a 'unisex' bike. :facepalm: Don't girls/woman ride men's designed mtb now?

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":25kkutde said:
I think he meant GRP, not GPS.
Nah, Trible are actually a GPS/GNSS manufacturer.

He was probably being nice. The Trimble actually looks like it was made by someone who'd read a description of a bicycle in a foreign language dictionary.

Meh.

At the first Iconoclassic, an old woman came over to ask about my lotus. She wanted to know where to get one as it looked like a great ladies bike with it's low standover height.

*facepalm*

Back