another Dropper done....

fotorat1

Retro Guru
The tranzx arrived today - it felt heavy compared to the thomson, but for £100 I am not complaining. The lever is horrible - but I will see how much it bothers me when I have got some miles on it. I wonder how many new bikes w/o internal routing could do this so easily!

p6pb16007700.jpg

Which means the Eten lever is now the "hand me down" on the super V.

p6pb16007704.jpg

and how about this for "Death wish" cycling, I have put a 1.5mm drill hole at the end of the crack - the good news is I can easily see it when I look down, so I am keeping one eye on it!!!!

p6pb16007705.jpg

30 miles in and the crack is not getting any worse - and I have been intentionally loading the front end while hitting nasty stuff down hill - so I reckon its ok!!!

unfortunately parts break at the worst possible moment, so if you value your health I'd replace the fork crown.

Re:

I wish I could but the I would need a complete new upper leg part as the clamp is bonded on - but I am now up to 50 miles on it and it isnt getting any worse

Re:

I couldn't ride it. Knowing it was there would just play on my mind to the extent that I couldn't relax and enjoy the ride.

Back