Anyone heard of the brand " Radial bikes?" On eBay.

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hey, while looking around Ebay I came across the Seller "Radial" they're selling loads of bits some bid some buy it now. Now what gets me is they're selling 27.5 disc spec frames for under £50 to the door. They're 6061 alu too. This just seems a very good price for a good budget build. If you own a frame or bike by there's guys please let me know. I'm interested by them! Cheers Rob

Re:

I've seen those on the 'Bay.
Did a bit of Googling and they're sold through various outlets, including Tesco.
I'm currently looking for a cheap disc frame with relatively modern geometry , 1"1/8 head tube and for 26" wheels, I reckon 26" wheels would be ok in those frames ,
Look more XC oriented to me. (Radial Esker 3.1 for 27.5" wheels was what I was looking at specifically).
I shouldn't think you could go too far wrong at £50 delivered to your door.

Thats the frame I was looking at too. I need to have a clear out this year. However I may get a frame and cobble one together for a winter hack bike.

Re:

Anyone take a punt on one? Currently crying over a broken frame and looking at 27.5 options for all the parts I now have.

Back