Hope Wheels / Hubs Identification,Titanium?_SORTED_

Ruby900turbo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
I have an immaculate set of Hope/Mavic 717 wheels and am trying to identify them. They are Hope non disc 09/2004 gunmetal coloured hubs with what looks like the letters MMS on the front hub and MM on the rear. They have matching Hope skewers, which along with the freehub do not seem to be magnetic so am assuming are Titanium? Thinking of selling them but would like to know exactly what to call them in an advert.

"Hope" someone can help? :facepalm:

Cheers, James.

Re:

If you xan show us a picture of the hubs it should be fairly eady to identify them.

Re:

Hi,
I will try and find some pics online and paste a link as I can't seem to fathom putting photos on here.

Cheers, James.

Re:

Hi,
Sorry, kind of stalled on this a bit. Looking closer at the Huns I reckon the tiny letters on the hubs are actually MN on the rear and MNS on the front. Have taken some pics but still can't seem to get them on here. I have also been through the online Hope tech support pages but there are no mention of these.

Cheers, James.

Re:

Hello again,

Problem solved. They are Hope Mono (MN) hubs with the front one having "MNS" for suspension. Basically XC hubs without the disc flanges. Looks like the freehub is titanium using the magnet test but to be sure apparently I would need to take it off and weigh it which I am not going to do so will sell as is. Pretty sure the quick release are titanium versions though. Off to ebay with them as i won't use them.

Cheers, James.

Back