1999 Kona NuNu - seatpost size, anyone....?

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Seller hasn't a clue as it's not his area of expertise, and trawling through Bikepedia and catalogs doesn't give me any clue either.... (frame not here yet, obviously, or I'd check!)

Anyone got one and know? It's the '99 'magic yellow' one, if that should make any difference at all :facepalm:

Cheers! :D

Re:

That's the conclusion I'm leaning towards, all the other listings around then have a seat post size, except for the NuNu, so by deduction using the other alu frames as reference.....

It's just I was hoping to get the right parts in so I could build it over Easter, but as it looks as if I'm working for most of it, it isn't going to get done anyway :facepalm:

Re:

Sorry mate, I really honestly can't remember! Think this was the one that turned out to have filler in the chain stay and got sent back to the eBay seller anyway.... :facepalm:

27.2 is super easy to find, maybe try one and see what happens? If you want to have a go with 27.0, I've a Titec one here with a slight bend possibly in it, you could have it for postage to try out the theory...? :p

Re:

Aye, will have a hunt through all my ones and cross various sizes off the list. 27.2 sounds likely though. \m/

Back