Race Face Next LP Carbon Fiber crankset 5 bolt issue

mezzanine

Retro Guru
I have just got a nice race face Next LP 175mm carbon fiber crankset in white! It's great but sadly all the chainrings are worn out! What are my options to replace, are there any??? They are from 1999 or about 2000 I think like the one's in this link from a sale in the past on here - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=359597

Any help much appreciated :/

Any 94 BCD rings should fit. Try spa cycles, they have some good own brand rings. Failing that, any major online retailer or your lbs should be able to supply you with some. Last but by no means least, try a wanted advert on here.

Good luck, not that you'll need it as they are pretty common unless you.want nos race Face rings, which might cost you a bit more.

ive got a set and i used middelburn rings, but it came with i think xt 739. basically any 94/5 should work.

So the old cranks I have are the Raceface ISIS lp next version. Sadly they are also missing the Raceface ISIS Crank Bolt that goes on either side with a small silver spacer? Does anyone know where I can get original replacements from when I come to mount these at some point and also is it M12 or M15?

Back