Shall I or shan't I... Klein pulse

Marvel1

Retro Guru
Hi all.. Need some opinions of You care to give..

Been here a while now but You probably don't know me I already have a stumpy 91.. stumpy 06.. And I think it's a 90 s works.. The 2 retro ones I'm about to build up..

Question is i seen a Klein pulse comp I think 98 late nineties anyway for £110 local..

I know it's post trek take over but it's still cool right.. Right?? should i pick it up?

Re:

Do you really need yet another bike?

Stupid question, of course you do! :LOL:

Sounds like a good deal to me, depends on condition though.
Klein's are very nice riding frames, just because it was made post-Trek takeover doesn't mean it's rubbish.
I'd be tempted to get it if you have the space and time.

Re:

I have a pulse comp which I've had since new in '97. IMHO, they're massively underrated. If it's in reasonable condition buy it, it's a great ride.

Are you mad? I spent £93 on petrol today at tesco.

Three weeks time i will do the same and will have nothing to show for it but a bigger number on the odour meater.

£110 on working bike is a no brainer, get on the case pronto. And post photos when dobe.

Is the frame disc brake compati bubble?

Yh boys I just got in with it now nice bike one owner..2 now
Frame not disc brake compatible..

Gonna see if I can put pics up.. If I can work it out

02gf74":1in2dt8b said:
Are you mad? I spent £93 on petrol today at tesco.

Three weeks time i will do the same and will have nothing to show for it but a bigger number on the odour meater.

Is the frame disc brake compati bubble?

You sure you haven't been sniffing the petrol whilst filling up? :LOL:

Re:

I raced a Klein Pulse back in 97/98, it was an incredibly light bike. I'd love to own another at some point.

Mine was Black with Gold graphics. I had mine specced with XT groupset, RS Judy SL forks and XTR hub wheels on Mavic X517 rims (in citron).

Back