what bike is this and what disc brakes are they????

delbert

Retro Newbie
Hi guys im trying to find some disc pads or replacement brakes for an old mountain bike i have they are cable operated with a red anodised pull lever which has the symbol IL on it which is surrounded by a sort of circle lol not making much sense eh the caliper mounts are 2" centres The discs are 165mm and have only 4 mounting bolts

Sorry not even sure what the bike is but its an alloy frame with only front forks, has vuelta airline 1 black rims with quando hubs and shimano stx rc brakes and shifters
I think its about 2002 year but not sure any help would be great cheers del

Re:

Delbert, what you've described could be almost any cable operated disc brake, on a thousand different alloy framed MTB's

Probably easier if you take the old pads out and have a Google for similar ones, or put a photo on here and someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

Re: Re:

delbert":mtcs4kq6 said:
hi guys i did try n get pic on but couldnt so will have to wait till ive made more posts :-(

Not difficult to add a post to this or any thread, thus getting 5 posts. youre still on 2 . Just reply to your own thread a further 3 times.

Re: Re:

dyna-ti":zl07kshb said:
delbert":zl07kshb said:
hi guys i did try n get pic on but couldnt so will have to wait till ive made more posts :-(

Not difficult to add a post to this or any thread, thus getting 5 posts. youre still on 2 . Just reply to your own thread a further 3 times.

Says the man with over 17,000 posts to his name :LOL:

Back