Possible Sons new bike. Orange.

Re:

I think the price would be ok if it had original spec but a bit much for that gear.

I like the frame but that's worth about £350/400 now. Are the other parts worth the difference?

If possible I'd look at spending a little more and get one of the tapered headtube frames (2011/12/13). Saying all that, if you can secure this for £600 or less and it's in good condition then it'll be a great bike.

Re:

I'd say that would be a decent deal. Frames are bombproof and go forever. Looks like a 2009/10 frame to me and if so the geometry is the same as the 2011/12/13 so still current. I had a 2009 and it was ace + still going strong with my mate.

Re:

Saying all that, just had a proper read of the description and he seems to suggest it's well used and a bit snotty. If that's the case I'd hold out for another as there's loads of decent ones about for similar money.

Brock.
Thanks for that, you know what it's like when they get their heart set on something.
I'll hope he finds a better one today.

Re:

It's also not a 2010, it's a 2007/8. The geometry changed a lot between 2007 and 2009 so it would depend if that was an issue.

Back