paisley freight

kalex

Retro Guru
I've just looked on their website to get a price for posting a complete mtb, i've found a price which just came under 'push bike' for £23.50. but this didn't give any details of max size or weight and it was very general.

so I used the price calculator on there and I got prices from £60 plus.

have any of you sent a full size boxed mtb with them and does it fall within their guidelines of 'push bike' price.

also can joe public book or do you need a business account.

Re:

I have used the bike option with them a couple of times and not had any problems.

You don't need an account, just box it up.

I don't think they run a fleet, just work with established couriers, with some kind of volume arrangement

They very much are just a booking agency operating a organisation of man with a van in the local areas, so is hit and miss on quality and delivery condition.

Re:

I pack things away well so unless a car engine is dropped on it it should be sound.

I was more concerned about maximum dimensions but it just states 'bike delivery'

parcelforce is mega expensive for a mtb boxed so I'll

Re:

Senditnow.com....subsiduary of Parcelforce, same vans+drivers....boxed bike about £13.50 2-day tracked and they'll collect it from you, or you can leave it at your nearest post office.

Re:

I'll second " Send it Now" used them loads of times for bikes/ frames. Useful that i can drop it to their depot as theres never anyone in at home.

Paisley give you the dimension restrictions just before the final step of booking....just before you make payment. I've used them half a dozen times with no problem ~ cheap and easy.

Reluctant":2d85968o said:
Paisley give you the dimension restrictions just before the final step of booking....just before you make payment. I've used them half a dozen times with no problem ~ cheap and easy.

brilliant that's what I needed.

I wasn't being lazy yesterday as I was in A&E with my young son all day till late so I couldn't investigate their site.

Latest posts

Back