Hope pro 3 questions

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I have a set of these with a chewed freehub. No problem I thought as I have a spare one. On inspection though, the one on the hub has a spacer between the bearings but my spare seems to have this machined in to the freehub body. Is this just an evolution of the freehub and can I simply swap them over, or is this from a different hub and not compatible? Seems to fit ok.

Next question, what bearings do I need as the ones in situ aren't great and it would save me a job having to remove them to find out what they are (assuming the spare freehub takes the same bearings).

They do, just wondering if anyone has any knowledge/experience with swapping over different freehubstyles as the specs only go into what the stock parts are for the hub.

So I've been a bit of a tool, the freehub in question looks to be the same, without bearings it looks as though there is no spacer for the washer, but there is in reality.

Does anyone know a good source of bearings. Mine are OK, but want to get a set just in case I need them in future, I have a few pro II and Pro II Evo bearings, but they aren't the same sadly due to differing axle diameters, which is rather annoying.

Back