Got these cages today from Halfords.

Kona-Ian

Senior Retro Guru
Seen them in Halfords the other day, they were £9.99 each,
so thought about needing cages again today and thought may aswell look online.
They were £6.99 each so saved £6 just by click and collect.

I've found that with Halfords. If you want ANYTHING from them, check the online price and do the click and collect :) The ( very helpful ) bloke at a branch that will remain nameless in case his head office decide to bollock him, gave me the info, and he doesn't understand either.
If you are in the shop, make sure you have a smartphone and wander around the other shops for a bit. They only need an hour or so and in many cases will happily just check their computer and sort it for you sooner.

I know! mind you when I worked there I used to do similar:
" No, sorry, they won't let us sell xxxx, try Harry Hall..."

I'd still do it if I still worked there, but they do an awful lot better than we could back then: just getting some tools out of head office was like the bloody Crystal Maze, or some kind of horrifying logic puzzle:
"Why do you want a headset press?"
"So we can fit headsets to customer's bikes"
"But...*consults sales records* you don't hardly ever do ..er...what do you call them..Headset repairs..."
"That's because we don't have the right tools, if we had the right tools we could do loads"
"But you don't hardly ever do..." etc.

Repeat on infinite loop until clinically insane or you bugger off to work for BT for double the salary while your store manager tries to tell you that BT were less stable than Halfords and double the salary is not a big deal...

Mutter
Grump.

Back