Best seat you have found recently.

Re:

Agreed. I picked up the Ti + leather version for £30 recentley and at that price any other saddle this side of a Brooks is obsolete imo.

Selle San Marco RegalE (note the E) - the Belgian sofa just got lighter for the same weight. Mind a Leather / Ti Spoon is something I haven't tried...yet.

Not retro in the slightest but I've had a Tioga Spyder for a while and I gotta say it's bedded in quite nicely

My best ever modern saddle award goes to the Charge Pan, leather top, chromo rails, straight out of the box it screams quality & comfort & they are on offer at £17 delivered, get it, try it, luv it.

Agree on the charge spoon, I've got a ti version and love it. I've got a couple of Fizik saddles that came on the a coupel of road bikes that are OK and a sella italia slr (something or other) that seems quite comfy as well.

It was a Charge Ti Spoon until I actually measured my sit bones and confirmed something that I've known in my heart-of-hearts for a while: I have a wide arse. Bought a Specialized Henge Comp 155mm and it's bliss!

Re:

Personally I love the SDG Bel Air. Got one on both my road bike and my mountain bike.

Picked one up from Wiggle recently - I thik it was £25 with ti rails - presumably because not many people want a white one with green writing on it. However it goes ok ish with my green Kona U'Hu. Doubt it'll stay white for too long, but for the price I couldn't knock it.

Got a white one with grey kevlar type side bits on the road bike - but that cost a lot more I think.

For an old saddle I had a Titec Berserker DH back in the day - red with black kevlar sides. Used to be my favourite saddle.....

Got a nice sdg bel air that matches anything

Also like spoons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 876
Back