cannondale f700 caad4

Status
Not open for further replies.

iansharp11

Dirt Disciple
Hi, new to the site, hope this is the right place I've got a cannondale f700 caad4 (2002 i think)good condition new chain & rear cassette anybody know what it's worth as looking to sell it as i want to get a retro orange mountain bike thanks ian:) ( it won't let me put pics up at the moment:(

Hi there

Sales are to be posted here ;)
viewforum.php?f=39

Valuations are here
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=140396
You click POST REPLY, not, New Topic. Clicking new topic puts it in the general chat thread so dont do that.

But in the latter thread dont expect a reply. Its often posted but not often answered :LOL: Best you work out a price for yourself and list it with that price
Mind its a bike and not a rare antique, so dont get upset if its worth is considerably less than you paid.

You need i think 5 posts to be able to put up pics so have a wander about and reply to some threads and stuff and before you know it youll have 3 bikes :LOL:

Hi Iansharp,

Dyna-ti basically said it all.

Out of curiosity I did a little search on Ebay for sold F700s. Maybe this is a good indication? There might be one or two of that period in that list.

Of course condition is everything.

I'll lock this thread now, but you may always start a sales thread in the 98+ sales section.
If you do decide to sell it, don't forget to read the rules and guidelines in the banner there.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back