It's back. Again. Sort of.

No it's not. That, is wank. This is a Chopper Chopper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 664
Ugly. I've got a mate who works at Raleigh and he told me a while back that due to the very helpful people of the "health & waste of time" they weren't allowed to use the one-piece seat, the new efford had to be fitted with a hideous two-piece.

Just a crazy design with huge bars and a tiny front wheel. Difficult to control and rather unsafe.

Oh how i do laugh at those who are adults and ride these things as commuters.
They look just plain daft. :facepalm:

badnewsbrown13":2bvmki1e said:
"health & waste of time"

The HSE prevents idiots from injuring themselves and they do unless theyre told how to do or operate things safely.
What you have now is people claiming HSE for this and that when no study has been undertaken on it.
eg. I normally take my bike into the supermarket when using those wee self checkouts,theyre at the door anyway and im not impeding anyone
security guard(aka bawheid)- You cant bring that in here
Me- Why
Bawheid- Health and safety, someone might fall over it.
Has a feasibility study been carried out? No of course not and besides i think the BBQ fuel and batteries would present more of a risk ,not forgetting the electric wheelhairs for older customers, all of which look like they were last serviced the day they were built. 24v and a capacitor,hmmm very nice.

Theres no point in arguing the toss with bawheid. but i look at him and point to the woman struggling to push a pram and her trolley.
Thats why your a fking security guard bawheid :evil:

mate had an orignal one when we were kids , snapped the frame doing jumps of ramps on it :LOL:

Back