Look, production question.

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,
I have promised myself a new Look frame if I meet certain targets with my riding. I want a 695 which is in current production, came out about 2012.
The question I have is how long do Look keep stuff in production historically? Once a design is out there does it hang around for a while or do they revolutionise every 5 years? In other words how long have I got to do what I say I will and climb 3 alps?

Have looked about on general internet and cannot find the answer.

Thanks in advance knowledgeable peeps. :)

The Look 795 has just been released... well released, they start shipping in a few weeks I think.

160-659x440.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFK5zTE5l8Y[/youtube]

I'm kinda in the same boat, when I hit my target weight (not going well at the moment, but backwards :( ) I'm getting a new bike, pretty much decided on a Look or Time.

I saw the 795 but I thought it was a model above not a replacment...

Oh well, maybe I will have to look for a NOS one or good 2nd hand when the time comes.
Plenty of time to save up though! :)

I have the opposite problem, convinced the GF to let me spend mega bucks on whatever I wanted when I hit my target... buit I have the cash now... but new roof for house, trip to Japan at the end of the year, bathroom renovation, both of us out of work at the end of the year...I think she's factored all that in...

I just bought this.
New bike to get me from the sofa to the top of the Alpe D'Huez.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 423
I think you'll find that that is carbon red not carbon mat...:p

For me a 695 colour would have to be pro team.

I'm looking more at the 675, think it might suit my less bendyness or a time fluidity. WOuldn't know though, around here, for exclusive stuff, you buy a bike, then it turns up, then you ride it, and hopfully you like it.

Looks good. I agree that the pro-team / mondrian colours scheme is awesome!
Loving my Wilier a lot rightnow, upgraded to Ultegra and some Mavic wheels so it is staying around for a while.

Back