help needed to find details on muddyfox

muddyf1

Dirt Disciple
hi guys :cool: i need some help i just buying a muddyfox alu ultimate hardtail ,now i,m not sure on what year and the frame is a bronze colour.Now i do own a muddyfox alu team bike (£1600) which is rare but is around the year 2001-2003 which has a brace bar on the frame where rear disc mount is ,but also has v brake bushes...
Now bare with me the 2 frames are the same wishbone rear (square) arms but alu ultimate doesnt have the brace bar and also no bushes for v -brakes this is where its even stranger the disc mounted is on the lower wish bone (not on the top like normal i.s mount) like some new design frames so my question is , is this frame new or older than the alu team what year and i cant find any details on the net so far would it be top of the range being ultimate ......

i like some help if any pics will come soon once i get other frame thanks again :D :roll:

Re:

Hi mate many thanks,I think its between 1996-1998ish as I found out getting a hope caliper the holes between are smaller 68mm new 76 mm if I remember,mine was spray gold but underneath same as yours,must be rare as found nothing on net,and I have the 2000-2003 alu team which is same frame which has v brake or disc and a brace bar on the caliper side ...Did u buy this new or with bits already on ...

Back