ideas for a new bike

ewanm77

MacRetro Rider
im looking for a brand new mountain bike have up to £900 to spend on a hardtail and have know idea what to go for.
do I go for the trusty 26" wheels or something bigger?
any help or sugestions would be great

Re:

Just general all round fun.I do like the inbred frame.found a full Susser cube I can afford but it's a 29er and not sure

Re:

Can you get a test ride? I'd heartily recommend 29ers all day long and by and large the only naysayers I've encountered are people who haven't ridden them for any great length of time. Do you have a link to the Cube?

Re:

It's a 2014 cube sting 120 29 wheelbase cycles are selling it and they do 36 0% finance. But can't try it out.the bike seems to be getting good reviews

Re:

Thats quite a nicely spec'd bike for the money.

Re:

Cube do seem to fall into the 'great for the money' category ala Boardman, Focus, Canyon etc, and you can't really argue about that kit list for the ££. I have a Cube CX bike and again I'd say it was a 'great buy', but its just a tool for a job, I have no attachment to the bike and if it broke I wouldn't be too bothered, it just lacks that bit of character or brand coolness.

Re:

BTW have you noticed that Evans currently have a £250 trade in deal at the moment. Not sure about 0% finance though.

Re:

Evans is 10% for your old bike and 9.9 for finance I've been on the phone to them a bit after a few bikes that the don't have in stock. I liked a norco that was 1200 but can't afford. The payments

Back