Three Muddy Retro Bikes

PACERC250T

Retro Guru
Seeing as I've been out playing on my bikes, I thought I'd share a dirty photo or two...

Attachments

• 3 Muddy Retro Bikes.jpg
    3 Muddy Retro Bikes.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 351
  • Muddy Maguras.jpg
    Muddy Maguras.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 351
Mountain Cycles San Andreas. I did have it up for sale a couple of weeks ago on here but as the people who wanted to buy it wanted me to break it down and sell in bits I decided to keep it for the present...

If you don't know about these bikes look them up on the web. This was the bike that broke the mold, so to speak, and changed the bikes into what we have, in the main, now.

Wow such history and revolution of the that, where was it for sale I missed the thread, looks fantastic in the pictures and what it's capable of doing.

How where you after for it?

It was on RetroBike for £600 on the for sale page.

It's an early one but not sure of the exact age.

I'm using it to and from work at the moment and will be racing it 2 weekends time in the first Battle on the Beach, sponsored by Howies (I was one of the first to get an entry). This will be my first race since 1996! It's going to be an easy race for the bike but not for an old bloke like me ;)

Unfortunately no... However, if you look on flickr for me (PACE250T) you will find a folder with photos for each of my builds

Back