98 Bike of the month?

Few votes, and the last one was even cancelled due to lack of entries.

If someone wants to have a go at it, go ahead. Maybe they'll do better than I did.

awe we could give it a go, you never know what would happen..maybe nothing but it dowen't cost us anything to try (or does it?!)

In a normal "month", entries were never a problem. We usually have 12-14 entries for a bi-monthly event.
However votes were always a problem. ->97 winners get more votes one their own than the entire 98+ event.

Also, the second I asked to put some holiday decorations on the bike there was nothing. That's basically when I gave up on the entire thing.

If you think quarterly would work better, feel free to organize one. I'll be happy to do the sticky/unsticking work for you.

Legalize it, don't criticize it
Legalize it, yeah, yeah, and I will advertise it
-P. Tosh

It's a nice idea, but the 98 onwards section is a bit quieter than it was (not that I'm helping much as I haven't posted much on here recently).

The risk of going quarterly is that it gets watered down even more. When it went from monthly to bi-montly, it significantly dropped... quartlery could possibly continue the this further maybe....

G

That was case for me. When it went bimonthly the times between votes and such got long enough for short attention span me to lose interest. That's to say...hey-squirrel!

Back