XTR V's

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

Anyone got any pictures of them fitted ?

These are my first set of V's (970's) and they dont appear to have anything to neaten the cable end up i.e. its just going to stick out at right angles ? :?

Any comments appreciated :cool:

WD :D

Your not wrong ... :LOL:

Seems daft to have a low profile brake and sell one of the advatages as having more heel clearance - only to have a cable poke you instead ... :LOL:

Maybe I can come up with some wondeful expensive bracket design to sort it out ... :LOL:

So, have you got any pictures or advice or have you just chimed in to wind me up ... ;-) :LOL:

i fold the cable behind the little piece that sticks out to hold the brake spring inplace

Thanks :D Yeah, thats the only thing I could think - wasnt sure if it would be tight though ? (still to cable mine up).

Like I said, these are my first V's but I seem to think I have seen tabs on other types ? If so, I wonder why they didnt include them on the XTR type ? :?

When I got my first Vs a few years back I used that same spring noble and still do on all mine.
It works fine.

WD Pro":3n2pinr9 said:
Thanks :D Yeah, thats the only thing I could think - wasnt sure if it would be tight though ? (still to cable mine up).

Like I said, these are my first V's but I seem to think I have seen tabs on other types ? If so, I wonder why they didnt include them on the XTR type ? :?

you could thin cable-tie it in place?

Just tuck it in like this one isn't.

1fce751044dca0534c332cf3ec79b4c6_zps70e93ca5.jpg

Thanks everyone :cool:

FluffyChicken":mbxmhx8i said:
http://techdocs.shimano.com/techdocs/blevel.jsp?ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181679&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302051123

That's a great link thank you :cool:

The History Man":mbxmhx8i said:

Theres a brake under there ? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back