My PINK Brand-New-06Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC

IGOTTASEROTTA

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Don't let anyone tell you PINK isn't a manly color. Not when a bike looks this good! Please to a look at another one of my CUSTOM bikes that I build. This one is still unfinished and sitting in my basement because it's a large and way too big for me to ride. Giving it to my older brother because his last mountain bike was stolen.

Attachments

• Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Front Profile.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Front Profile.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 1,250
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Cassette 1.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Cassette 1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Fetish Hubs.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Fetish Hubs.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,251
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC  KMC X9 Pink Chain XO Pink Rear Mech.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC KMC X9 Pink Chain XO Pink Rear Mech.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,250
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Carbon SLK Crank Pink KMC Chain XX Front Mech.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Carbon SLK Crank Pink KMC Chain XX Front Mech.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Pink Carbon SLK Post Kevlar Ti Saddle .jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Pink Carbon SLK Post Kevlar Ti Saddle .jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,250
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Pink Carbon SLK Stem Zues Bars X9 Carbon Shifters.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Pink Carbon SLK Stem Zues Bars X9 Carbon Shifters.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Starting Point.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Starting Point.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1,249
2005/06 Yeti AS-R SL Pro XC Large "Pink" 1430 grams Fetish Carbon Fiber Wheel Set 1725 grams X-Fusion Velvet Fork "Black" 644 grams FSA SL-K Carbon Fiber 2 x 9 Crank Set 570 grams Maxxis MaxxLite Tires 430 grams Ashima PCB Disc Brakes "Silver Grey" 271 grams Sram PG990 "PinkWing" Cassette 265 grams KMC XL 9S Chain "Pink & Silver" 263 grams FSA SLK Carbon Post Pink "k" 186 grams Sram Attack 2 x 9 Trigger Shifters "Black" 180 grams Sram XO Short Cage Rear Derailleur "Pink" 166 grams Ashima AirRotors 160mm "Pink Centers" 163 grams FSA SLK Carbon Stem Pink "k" 160 grams Saddle "?" 158 grams Zeus Carbon Handle Bar Flat "Black" 146 grams Sram XO Front Derailleur "Silver" 110 grams Token Skewers "Pink" 100 grams Token Grips Lock-Ons "Pink Ends" 98 grams Token Bottom Bracket "Blue" 93 grams Token Head Set "Blue" 54 grams Nokon Derailleur Cables "Blue" 24 grams KCNC Seat Post Clamp "Blue"

Attachments

• Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Profile.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Profile.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Fetish Carbon Rims.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Fetish Carbon Rims.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Drive Side.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Drive Side.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Carbon Magura Disc Brakes Ashima Rotors  XFusion Fork.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Carbon Magura Disc Brakes Ashima Rotors XFusion Fork.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Fetish Carbon Rims & Hubs Maxxiss MaxxLite 285 Tires.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Fetish Carbon Rims & Hubs Maxxiss MaxxLite 285 Tires.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Pink Carbon SLK Pink Carbon Stem & Carbon Zues Bar .jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Pink Carbon SLK Pink Carbon Stem & Carbon Zues Bar .jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Profile.jpg
    Yeti-AS-R-SL-Pro-XC Profile.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 1,245
I was going to pot a list of all the things still to do but as a pro, you probably already know.... that and it would probably be taken as flaming by some as well, which isn't nice...

Anyway, can I just ask how you think the gold cable outers fit in with the build.
Not sure I like the mix of purple and pink ano either, but that's just me

G

unkleGsif":1vblv48k said:
I was going to pot a list of all the things still to do but as a pro, you probably already know.... that and it would probably be taken as flaming by some as well, which isn't nice...

Anyway, can I just ask how you think the gold cable outers fit in with the build.
Not sure I like the mix of purple and pink ano either, but that's just me

G

I don't know, I think the Nokon Aluminum Cables look pretty nice. It adds an extra personal touch and color to the whole scheme of the bike. I went with purple because it's next to impossible to find Pink Aluminum bolts and the black ones got lost on the bike. Adding those color bits and pieced is a personal choice, some people love them and some people like to keep their bikes all original and clean. As you can tell, I'm the later.........

IGOTTASEROTTA":34norbnz said:
2005/06 Yeti AS-R SL Pro XC Large "Pink" 1430 grams... X-Fusion Velvet Fork "Black" 644 grams...

You sure about that? Methinks your scales may need calibrating.

Fudd":38xzlkiq said:
IGOTTASEROTTA":38xzlkiq said:
2005/06 Yeti AS-R SL Pro XC Large "Pink" 1430 grams... X-Fusion Velvet Fork "Black" 644 grams...

You sure about that? Methinks your scales may need calibrating.

You are correct it is a mistype. I did get the weight wrong, thanks for pointing that out to me.. I appreciate everyone letting me know if I make a mistake in any of my listings or bike profiles!! I really do try my best to honestly describe all of my items or bikes. Thank you!

Back