What bike bits have you got around you RIGHT NOW 98??

BertR00t

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Shamelessly stolen from this thread.

What bits are close to you now? I am in the loft on my PC and there is an X-Lite Fly stem in red, an SRAM XX left shifter and on the shelf in front of me is a 10 speed XT cassette.

White San Marco Rolls Ti railed saddle :D
I want to fit it to my new SS build but it looks crap with all the black :roll:
I might chuck it on anyway as no one will be able to see it when i'm sat on it :D

BertR00t":28502dmj said:
Shamelessly stolen from this thread.

What bits are close to you now? I am in the loft on my PC and there is an X-Lite Fly stem in red, an SRAM XX left shifter and on the shelf in front of me is a 10 speed XT cassette.

lol, should have copyrighted it! ;)

Shamefully retro girl and can't find anything post '97. Wait! The rigid forks are off a Carrera Subway, so they'd be recent, but they're at home and I'm sat in my parents front room eating brandy liqueurs :roll:

My Rune is in the snug at the moment (where I have taken refuge from the crap that the boss has filled the sky box up with)...it's been there for a few days now too. Can't believe that the other half hasn't flipped out yet!

My cracked Tazer is a permanent fixture on the wall in there too. As are things like my camel back and riding shoes against the radiator drying out.

I have now got a 98 Zaskar to get the headset out of and then to polish. It will be on the wall for a year and then will get built up again I reckon, probably as a 1x9 for the road.

I seem to have bike bits everywhere at the moment...

Numerous shocks, 4 sets of wheels, a dozen or so tyres ranging from skinny slick to tungsten carbide spiked ice tyres, enough brake parts to build at least 5 sets of disc brakes, numerous cables, saddles, skewers, and pedals, a crank brothers chainset, BB and Pedals, three headsets, 2 Whyte PRST-4 Frames, a Felt Hardtail that's being turned into an electric off roader, a giant ATX 950 Frame, a set of old magnesium forks, a set of carbon Pace RC40's (yummy)... And that's just the two cupboards in my hallway.

Damn you Retrobike...

Back