What red components did Pace make?

A_Venables

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Im rebuilding one of my bikes with a lot of Pace gear, I have a nice pair of the red RC36 Irvine edition forks, RC45 red stem and Ive just picked up a red RC130 flat handlebar. Are there any other components Pace made that were red in colour?

Frame, forks, bars, stem, but you already have those.

Pace made chainrings, not sure if they ever did them in red, but it may be possible to get them stripped and anodised red?

Front hub, again was carbon but the alloy end caps could be refinished in red if you really wanted.
As could the Pace silver seatpost clamp.

Carbon armour patches, only in carbon colour I believe.

Can't think of anymore Pace products at the moment...

Thanks for the replies, looks like ive got everything apart from the frame, will have to keep an eye out for chainrings if they exist, Im planning on chris king hubs, trying to find 36 hole hubs is proving difficult to go with the rims I have ready (either mavic sunsets or citron rims) and my bank balance says no at the moment, but the pace front hub does look nice. Was it just a front hub Pace made? or a back one too?

They made a screw on back hub - but never a freehub version.

Pretty sur you can get the front hub end pieces in red - I think either Justbackdated or RacerX had a set for sale. Worth a google in the for sale section.

Back