Should i sell my modern 26er and go 27.5 ?

I wouldn't base my next purchase on it but I wouldn't let it hold me back either. The wheel size debate is getting pretty pointless, I'd choose a new bike on what I wanted it to do and how it rode regardless of its wheel size. There are so many other facets of how a biker performs than simply considering what size of wheels it has. What do you have and what do you fancy?

I was just interested as last year i built up my SB66 and its awesome but then we are told that nobodys making 26ers from next year its all 27.5 or bigger. So does this mean when i come to sell my SB66 on in a couple of years that it will be too late and i wont get a decent price? Should I sell now before the rush of folks off loading their 26ers lol.

The mad thing is that I am running 2.4 Rubber Queens which are only a few mm off 27.5 anyway. I love bikes and riding but should only read bike mags the month before changing bikes.

you're on retrobike and and talking about selling your modern bike because it's obsolete? :facepalm:

:LOL: ;)

"my SB66 and its awesome"

keep it ride it into the ground & ignore the "need" for new, well at least that's what I plan to do with all my 9 speed 26" wheeled dinosaurs

Back