There's somthing about Mary

lumos2000

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
im really enjoying my mary bars at the moment, anyone else using them?

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 565
I'm very very curious to try some of these, not sure what on though!
How do you find them? comfort? pros cons? uphill leverage, downhill control?

ive got them on a singlespeed at the moment, not shure if id use them on my main bike. I needed a beach bike for the summer
they put your hands in a very comfortable position, not so easy to pop the front wheel up for getting over thing though I think that may take some getting used to. I haven't used them for anything serious yet, hopfully ill get out on the weekend.

I quite like the look of them, toying with the idea of getting some for my 88' Stumpy singlespeed, just not sure if I could squeeze them onto the stem without damaging them though (no front faceplate to take off).

I got mine off here from someone who was very determined to fit a stem like that, id recommend getting a new stem if you care about paint, I had to strip the ones you see

23afb716.jpg

I like em

I liked them, very easy to lift the front with and comfy too, my only concern was a higher speeds you don't feel as secure or planted, I guess I mean braced if you follow.

I have them on the tandems where I need wide bars for leverage but a comfortable wrist position for distance riding. Excellent!

lumos2000":2ejduz32 said:
I got mine off here from someone who was very determined to fit a stem like that, id recommend getting a new stem if you care about paint, I had to strip the ones you see

Determined indeed :LOL:

Back