Hope bigun/bulb Q/R help

Killedtime

Dirt Disciple
Hi
I'm using hope big un hubs on Both sets of my wheels both 20mm front.
I'm wanting to change one to quick release so understanding the hope bulb! would fit a big un, I purchased a bulb axle but it doesn't fit. It's to long and narrow.
I'd appreciate any help on which one I need I've posted pics of what I've bought.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 592
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 592
I've got a Big 'Un and a Bulb so will have a look tonight.

Failing that, if some forks that I was looking at are still available would you be interested in swapping axles? I need a 20mm kit but can't find one anywhere.

Cheers mate,
I'd give you the 20mm bud if you covered the postage. it's not great cosmetically but still usable, and if you decide you don't need quick release we'll sort something out.
Ill put a pic up of 20mm
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 567
Hi mate,

Here are some pics of the axles together...the Big 'Un one is blue ad as you can see is much larger than the Bulb one which is the black one.

f00a1a80965c10f6b9b23a49264d50f8_zpsaba74dba.jpg

e853a5258e6864f9f557d8e8d99068dc_zpsa2038628.jpg

Even if the forks I was after are no longer available, I'd be interested in buying the 20mm adapters off you if you don't want them so when a suitable pair come up again I can buy them.

Big difference, cheers for that.

You can have the 20mm adapters for free,a mate was going to throw them because he pretty much had to force them out of his hub and damaged them so thy stand me at nothing.
£5 PayPal should cover 1st class recorded p&p if ok with you.

If you decide to sell the quick release let me know I will have that of you.
Cheer

Back