planet x 4 clover help pics added please look

hurcytm

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi please would some one be kind enough to help
I have a planet x frame. Ithink Its an xc frame it has planet x and
4 clover printed into the paint work, it has smoothed welds tubing is also clover shaped on top and main down tube and is made from Maxwell the frame is super light wieght.
Any way I cannot find anything anywere about this frame. Please guys really need help any info would be great

Attachments

• DSC_1353-1.jpg
    DSC_1353-1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_1352-1.jpg
    DSC_1352-1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_1354-1.jpg
    DSC_1354-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_1340-1.jpg
    DSC_1340-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 329
Re: planet x 4 clover help

Hello m8 I will try to asp howz things have u ben out much lately weathers been bliss
any howz have u ever come cross. A planet x 4 clover. Nothing anywere tryed to search many times over is there a team clover or a event really puzzles me defently not a sticker. Defently planet x 4 clover printed

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/

Looks like Planet X is a shop that sells Titus, On One etc, but also has a range of bikes with their own name on them. Probably generic frames with their own decal work. A few of my local bike shops do the same thing really.

Apparently the 4 Clover isn't in their lineup anymore, but they may be able to tell you more than we can.

thanks m8 4 the help. Are u familer with planet x I really thought the frame would have been sold by the truck load making it fairly easy to find info and spec. And photos I m really not even sure of the age
One thing I cant under stand is why cant I find anything about. The frame Also the frame has no serial production numbers my planet x jack flash has them Cleary stamped on the under side this has nothing. could it be custom or prototype or team frame or something . why are they so dificult to trace. thanks again

No I have not do u think it would be worth a try sometime companys only can be bothered if its in there interest dont no about planet x but it fairly old frame they dont sale any more was hoping some one might just no of the frame. Defently seem to be rare not sure why lol thanks for your time

Would I be fair in saying the frame seems pritty rare???
or am I just barking up the wrong tree???
has any one seen a planet x 4 clover before or is it similer too another model just with different model name
any comments would be great
come on guys help me

Back