mtb lid,catlike,661

bulldog

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi all im after a mtb lid,i have a big head i use a spec max lid for my road bike i have room in that just got this as need it for work ect not that in to it or the spec helmets.calledl in halfords :facepalm: to day had a look at lids catlike leaf fit
,anyone got the 661 recon? budget is about £60 ;)

cheers

well quick update went for blast round the vale with it on about 45 mins,early days yet but been ok up to now :)

anyone have one?

cheers ;)

My logic with helmets is that if they fit and work for you then use it. I struggled for years and discovered by sheer chance that Louis Garneau helmets are a perfect comfy fit on me. The last year is the first time in my life I've had no qualms about popping my helmet on with no worry about discomfort.

I hate to admit it but I also bought my new helmet from Halfrauds as I no longer trust my old one (it is 20+ years old now and the microshell is parting from the foam!)...

LBS didn't have anything in that would fit my oversize head, the one I got is a Bell Alchera Peak - the only model that didn't look like crap but did actually fit!

Is it just me or do most places seem to think that only kids need helmets?

I'll miss my old helmet... it had Mint Sauce all over it :(

Back