Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 am 

:oops: i have owned a dynatech diablo dx for approx 15 years its an early 90s yellow in colour in excell orig condition, sure i still have org bill of receipt too. Not been into cycling so it has been little used..paintwork and mechanics is in first class condition - not sure if its worth much was going to sell on eBay but might keep and hand down to son looking for some advice on this bike if possible- thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:47 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

If its tidy and original as you say then it will definitely be of interest on here as there is a good following for the Dynatech brand (me included). Post up a picture if you can with some more details and ask away as there is a wealth of information available from the forum. You will probably be persuaded to keep it and ride it ! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm 

Thanks for reply - will drag the old bike out of back garden shed blow the cobwebs off and try to post a few pics soon X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

If it's early 90's then you'd be best off putting it up for sale in the "MTB: For Sale" section, that's where anything from 1997 or before lives.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 pm 

Ta for info, will keep that in mind - was contemplating setting bike up with 2 new knobbly tyres. i bought yellow kevlar ones years ago but there now perished, cant find reasonably priced ones that was similar quality - I think the yellow tyres does the bikes yellow colour scheme a big stand out from the crowd retro favour. If i cant be bothered to pedal it - well it will be nice to look at :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 pm 
Old School Hero

What size is it?? I'm looking for a dyna tech, have posted in re 'wanted' section today...
I'm 5'9" tall for sizing guide... If she's for sale give me a shout on here .. Thanks Jamie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 pm 

Hi Jamie - been on night shifts for past few weeks so never got round to sort out pics - i am not sure of frame size im 5ft10 and it size is okay but will try get pictures posted soon, as for selling it im not 100% sure yet. If im being honest i would prefer a road bike but that me dreaming again i would pedal that Lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:24 pm 
Old School Hero

Hi there. No probs, I know the feeling I work shifts and full nights too...
We're not dissimilar on size so if you do decide to sell it i'd like to call first dibs :)
I have a road bike too as love getting out on the road as much as the muddy stuff :)