My "not so" retrobike...

Noisia

Dirt Disciple
17plE.jpeg

17AVz.jpeg

10ZZLlz

The only thing bought NOS was this 2010 Fizik Zeak (Calavera) saddle! It's kinda rough but it is virtually indestructible, lol.

Honest opinion and critique are encouraged! :)

*I've noticed the topic is misplaced, feel free to move it, thank you!

I have to confess that i've built it on the cheap and i'm improving it along the way. Economic situation is stale due to clown politicians and banksters but we manage. I have to admit that Junior-T springs are very soft and it's not hard to make it hit the bottom (i apologise but i can't explain it in english).

Updated with more pictures!

Noisia":2ei2p5ad said:
I have to confess that i've built it on the cheap and i'm improving it along the way. Economic situation is stale due to clown politicians and banksters but we manage. I have to admit that Junior-T springs are very soft and it's not hard to make it hit the bottom (i apologise but i can't explain it in english).

They call it bottom out.

Wasmachineman NL":35ihcpa9 said:
Noisia":35ihcpa9 said:

They call it bottom out.

Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back