Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:55 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:08 pm 
Dirt Disciple

this is the same as the statement i gave to the police,
i went for a quick ride down the canal the other day, on my way back in the distance i saw a small girl having a row with a tall lad screaming & arms flying about, i slowed down still a
long way off they then parted & she had walked off quite a way i continued on & quickened my pace,the lad walking off in the other direction.no one else was about.
when i approched some small trees/bushes on my left on the bend i was hit on my head &
highsided off my sl3 & the next thing i saw was green & brown & something hit me heavily from above, i was in the canal under water with my sl3 on top of me, i surfaced spat out a
mouthful of canal grabbed my bike & threw it back on the toepath then after several tries
got out, no one was about, i realised this lad had jumped from behind the undergrowth & hit me i swore a lot, then a bloke on a bike stopped& i told him what had happened, he said" ive just seen him back there"i said" i want to have a word with him " so he came with me , we did find him & it got worse
cont,d

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 pm 
Retro Guru

where do you live????

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:58 pm 
Dirt Disciple

as we approched he ran down the embankment away from the canal, we stopped he ran back up to us on the toepath , i asked him why he,d done it & he screamed " have you got a beef with me" four or five times & held up a beer bottle he,d been hiding behind his back, i got off and walked toward him & angrily shouted "are you going to use that on me" & tried to clench my right fist, i realised my
index finger was pointing the wrong way( dislocated) i was not wearing a helmet, i repeated what i,d said & he screamed the same thing, he smashed the bottle on the path& was gone, the other bloke was already gone, i rode home, my bike was,nt right, got home cleaned up , snapped my finger back
bike has busted seat & bent front disc
when you go out always always always wear your lid & be careful, trust no one
happy biking,,cpg

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:00 am 
Dirt Disciple

sunny stoke on trent