I saw this today and immediately thought you'd all love it.

Re: I saw this today and immediately thought you'd all love

is that whats called adding weight with no benefit what so ever???? :facepalm: :facepalm:

corsarob":3jylxlph said:
is that whats called adding weight with no benefit what so ever???? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Reinforcement for the top tube - seat tube intersection, greatly adding to the frame's stiffness and the cornering ability. :LOL:

Raging_Bulls":1kae1r4u said:
corsarob":1kae1r4u said:

Reinforcement for the top tube - seat tube intersection, greatly adding to the frame's stiffness and the cornering ability. :LOL:
ahhhh,got ya,silly me. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

like a flexible gusset.....removes the tendancy to crack in high stressed areas....obviously!!!

Be the envy of your friends with the all new FakeShox system - the cool looks and added weight of rear suspension but with none of the benefits. Kids are gonna love it !

Even the forks are the wrong way around :LOL:

Excellent, do you think they will market the flexi-joint as an aftermarket bolt on add-on as I would love to make all my rigid bikes look like sussers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kermit....i can help you out here.....i have some fooked shocks and steel plate laying about!!! :LOL:

Back